Grade I – II:
Core subjects: English Literature, English Language, Urdu Literature, Urdu Language, Math and Islamiat.
None Core Subjects for Grade I: Computer and Art.
None Core Subjects for Grade II: Science, Computer and Art.
A child will be considered Detained and will not be promoted to the next class
- If he / she fails in 2 core subjects
- No rank / position will be awarded if he / she fail in 1 core subject but will be promoted to the next class.
N.B: Computer and Art’s marks will not be included only grade will be awarded.
Grade III – VIII:
A child will be considered Detained and will not be promoted to the next class if he / she
- fails in 2 core subjects
- fails in 1 core and 1 Non-core subjects
- fails in 3 Non-core subjects
- If any student of Grade-VIII is failed in 1 core subject he / she will not be promoted to Grade-IX.
N.B: In Grade VIII, it is compulsory to pass all subjects to get promotions to grade IX.
Grade III – VIII:
Core subjects: English Literature, English Language, Urdu Literature, Urdu Language, Math, Science and Islamiat.
None Core Subjects: Social Studies, Computer and Art (till Grade V only) and Sindhi (Grade – III – VIII).
- Nazra classes are arranged up till Grade VI while on wards for giving Religious education Tarbiyyat classes are arranged. It is child’s responsibility to complete his / her Quran-e-Majeed till Grade VI.
Grade IX – X (Matric):
Grade IX, X’s subjects and passing grades will remain as per the Matriculation System.
- At the end of their academic session students performance in the Assessments, Annual Examination and Prelims will be accumulated to award the position holders.
- Catch Up classes are arranged for students who lag behind in the scholastic education due to Tehfeez-ul-Qur’an for two to three years approximately.
- Their loss in academics is made up by specially designed and conscioused syllabus for the class they have missed according to their intellectual and age level.
- After finishing each book 50 marks assessment is conducted.