AIMS have distinguished Tehfeez-ul-Quraan section both for girls and boys (Campus I and II). Transfer to Hifz section is possible after passing Grade II and after qualifying the Nazra test. During Tehfeez-ul-Quraan their academics classes for English and Math remain continue.
Tehfeez-ul-Qur’an section with Matric/ O’Level:
- Duration Hifz Programme under the supervision of expert Huffaz teachers where teacher student ratio is very ideal i.e. 1: 7 per group.
- Fast track Hifz-e-Quran facility for competent students is provided.
- Unique method of manzil/dohrai
- During Hifz-ul-Qur’an bi-monthly, half yearly and annual evaluation exams and report compilation to make the hifz practice stronger and effective.
- After Takmeel e Qura’n proper system of manzil dohrai (revision) is adopted.